Thursday, August 31, 2017

PodCamp is Back for 2017


PodCamp Pittsburgh is back for 2017 at the Point Park University Library.  It is a social media unconference where practitioners share the tricks of the trade.  It is free to attend and if you like you can propose your own topic to share your wisdom with the masses.  

I have presented at three previous PodCamps.  The most recent presentation can be seen below.  Because I'm running for city council I cannot present this year but I encourage you to learn valuable social media skills.  David DeAngelo of 2political junkies will present on fact checking Donald Trump.

Major figures from the Pittsburgh media go as well as business figures and activists from across the political spectrum.  The event will be live streamed for those who can't go.
 


**Related Posts**

Podcamp Pittsburgh XI Video Now Posted

My Raging Chicken Press Interview 

Podcamp Session Feedback Part 2-The Video of My Session Has Been Posted

A New Science YouTube Channel