Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

I Know I've Been Away

I've been busy with teaching and working.  There have been lots of things to blog about but a lot of these things, ISIS, health care, the election, and immigration are things I've written about before.  I haven't written as much on topics related to Ferguson, Missouri and racism.  I missed PodCamp this year because I was so busy.  I will to be back now that the semester is ending.  Those of you who follow the blog on Facebook and Twitter may have noticed me posting about my friend David Roberts who passed away from Brain Cancer and his family is now raising money to cover medical debts.  Happy Holidays to all!  I leave you all with a video of my recent trip to Maine of the oldest lighthouse in the US.


video


**Related Post**

The Month of December is Now Upon Us